Uttarakhand board of technical education (UBTER) annually invites applicants for admission in different engineering and non-engineering trades offered by the Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) located in the state. For Uttarakhand ITI admission 2021, the authority conducts an entrance exam through which candidates can apply for trades such as welder, carpenter, wireman, mechanic, computer hardware and network maintenance, plumber, etc. The exam will most probably be conducted in the month of June 2021. Before moving ahead for the application form, candidates should make sure that they fit the eligibility criteria laid down by the authority. Ineligible candidates won’t be considered for Uttarakhand ITI admission 2021.
Uttarakhand ITI 2021 Important dates
The tentative dates for admission in Uttarakhand ITI are as follows-
|Application form availability||Last week of March 2021|
|Last date to submit the form||Last week of April 2021|
|Admit card releasing||May 2021|
|Exam date||June 2021|
|Result declaration||June 2021|
|Commencement of counselling||July 2021|
Uttarakhand ITI admission 2021 Application form
To fill the application form of the Uttarakhand ITI entrance exam, candidates need to visit the official website of the UBTER i.e. www.ubter.nic.in. They need to keep their documents handy along with the scanned photograph and signature. Applicants need to fill their particulars in the form very carefully as no correction window will be provided once the form is submitted successfully. The details in the online form include- name, father’s name, address, religion, category, gender, DOB, academic details etc. Candidates need to submit the form on or before the due date specified by the authority to avoid rejection of the applications. They are also required to pay the necessary application fee for the exam without which their applications won’t be considered valid.
Eligibility criteria for Uttarakhand ITI admission 2021
Candidates must fulfill the necessary conditions specified by the authority to appear in the entrance test. Given below are the eligibility criteria set by the UBTER that must be met by the applicants-
Nationality and domicile: Candidates must be Indian nationals and belong to the state of Uttarakhand (UK).
Age limit: The age of the candidates should not be less than 14 years old at the time of admission in the concerned ITI.
|Sheet metal worker||Candidates should have passed class 8th from a recognized board.|
|General carpenter||A pass in class 8th is mandatory for this course.|
|Welder||Applicants should have completed class 8th from a recognized board.|
|Desktop publishing operator||
Candidates should have passed class 10th or its equivalent from a recognized board/university.
|Computer operator and programme assistant|
|Health sanitary inspector|
|Interior designing and decoration||Candidates should have completed class 10th or its equivalent from a recognized board/University with Mathematics and Science as compulsory subjects.|
|Tool and die maker|
- The admit card for the entrance exam can be downloaded from the official website of the UBTER.
- No admit card will be sent to the applicants through the post/email or mode other than the online one.
- Candidates need to take a few printout copies of the hall ticket and keep it safe till the admission process is finished.
- They must bring the admit card to the exam hall without which the authority won’t allow them to take the test.
- Candidates should carefully check the details printed on their hall ticket and reach the exam venue as printed on it.
Result and Counselling
- The result of the Uttarakhand ITI entrance test will most probably be announced in the month of June 2019.
- Candidates need to visit the official website of the UBTER to check their score.
- A merit list will be drawn by the authority to select the candidates on the basis of the marks secured by them in the entrance examination.
- Such candidates will be invited to the online counselling procedure for which they need to register on the official web portal.
- The counselling will be held in several rounds and candidates will be asked to indicate their choice of preference for trade and ITI in which they seek admission.
- The authority will then allocate a seat to the candidates as per their merit rank.
- Candidates have to report to the concerned ITI and finish the admission related formalities.
Documents to be submitted
Given below are the documents that the candidates need to submit at the time of admission-
- Class 8th marksheet and passing certificate (wherever applicable)
- Class 10th marksheet and passing certificate.
- A few recent passport-sized photographs
- Migration certificate
- Caste certificate (if any)
- Domicile proof
- Address proof such as voter ID card, Aadhar card, Passport, Bank Passbook, Ration card etc.
- Other supporting documents (if required).