Candidates seeking admission in Tripura ITI need to apply for the same by filling the application form. Through Tripura ITI admission 2023, candidates can get admission in different engineering and non-engineering trades offered by the Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) located in the state. These courses include trades such as carpenter, plumber, draughtsman, stenographer, dress-making, mechanic, electrician and so on.
The application form for Tripura ITI admission 2023 will most probably be released in the 2nd week of June 2023. Before applying for the admission, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria to check if are eligible to apply for the same or not. Selection of the candidates will be done strictly according to the marks secured by them in the concerned qualifying examination i.e. class 10th and class 12th according to the trades they wish to seek admission in.
Tripura ITI admission 2023 Important Dates
The tentative dates for admission in Tripura ITI 2023 are as follows-
|Availability of application form||2nd week of June 2023|
|Last date to submit the form||4th week of June 2023|
|Merit list announcement||Last week of June 2023|
|Document verification||1st week of July 2023|
|Commencement of classes||July 2023/ August 2023|
Tripura ITI admission 2023 Application form
Candidates can obtain the application form for Tripura ITI admission by visiting the official website of the same. The authority will release the online application form in the 2nd week of June 2023. Applicants should keep their documents, photograph and signature handy. The application form will include details such as name of the candidates, father/husband name, postal address, educational qualification, date of birth, and so on. These details should be filled with extreme care as once the form is submitted to the authority, no request for making any changes in the form shall be entertained by them.
Only single application per candidates is allowed by the authority for admission in trades offered by the ITIs in Tripura. Multiple applications will be rejected by the authority. Candidates should fill the application form correctly as per their knowledge and the official records. If the information provided by the candidates is proved to be wrong, then their candidature will be cancelled by the authority. The filled-in application form should be submitted on or before the last date specified by the authority.
Eligibility criteria for Tripura ITI admission 2023
Candidates must fulfill the requirement needed for trades as specified by the authority. The eligibility criteria for ITI admission in Tripura are as follows-
Age limit: The age of the candidates should lie between 14 years and 40 years on the date of start of admission.
Educational qualification for different trades
- Stenography (English): Candidates should have passed class 12th examination or its equivalent from a recognized board under the 10+2 system of education.
- Plumber: Failed in class 10th exam or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- Welder: Candidates should have cleared class 10th examination from a recognized board.
- Draughtsman: Passed class 10th or equivalent under 10+2 system of education.
- Motor mechanic: A pass in class 10th is needed for admission in this trade.
- Radio and TV mechanic: Applicants should have completed class 10th from a recognized board or its equivalent.
- Electronic mechanic: A pass in class 10th is required for admission in this trade.
- Computer operator and programming assistant: Candidates should have completed class 12th or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- MMV: Passed class 10th or its equivalent under 10+2 system of education from a recognized board.
- Wireman: A pass in class 10th is required for admission in this course.
- Sanitary hardware fitter: A pass in class 10th examination or its equivalent under 10+2 system of education is required.
- Desktop publishing operator: Applicants should have passed class 10th exam from a recognized board and have a typing speed of 30 words per minute.
- Surveyor: Candidates should have passed class 10th exam under 10+2 system of education from a recognized board.
Tripura ITI admission Selection Procedure
- The selection of the candidates will purely be done on the basis of merit obtained by them in the respective qualifying exam i.e. class 10th and class 12th according to the trades.
- A merit list will be drawn by the authority for shortlisting the candidates for Tripura ITI admission 2023.
- Those who are selected as per the merit list will be invited to attend the counselling procedure where they will be allotted a seat in respective ITI trade and the ITI.
- Candidates need to bring their original documents along with the photocopies of the same for verification purpose at the time of counselling.
- Candidates need to visit the allotted ITI to complete the admission related paperwork and other formalities such as payment of admission fee and so on.
Documents to be submitted for verification
Here are the documents that the candidates must bring at the time of counselling for Tripura ITI admission 2023-
- Class 10th marksheet and passing certificate (wherever applicable)
- Class 12th marksheet and passing certificate (wherever applicable)
- School leaving certificate/migration certificate
- Address proof
- Domicile proof (if applicable)
- Passport sized photograph
- Caste/community certificate (if any)
- Medical fitness certificate issued by a competent authority
- Other relevant certificates (if any).