The Directorate of Technical Education, Rajasthan annually invites application for admission in various engineering and non-engineering trades offered by the Industrial Training Institute (ITI) located in the state of Rajasthan. Selection of the candidates will strictly be done according to the marks scored by them in the concerned qualifying exam i.e. class 8th or class 10th as applicable. Candidates can apply for Rajasthan ITI admission 2021 by filling the online application form. The form will most likely be released in the last week of June 2021. A merit list will be published by the authority to select the candidates for admission in ITI trades.
The tentative schedule of Rajasthan ITI admission 2021 is as follows-
|Availability of online application form||Last week of June 2021|
|Last date to submit the online form||4th week of July 2021|
|Merit list publication||1st week of August 2021|
|Commencement of counselling||2nd week of August 2021|
|Last date to pay the fee of Rs. 3400/- via E-Mitra Kiosk for Round-I of counselling||3rd week of August 2021|
|Reporting to the allotted institute||3rd week of August 2021|
|Round-II of counselling (for choice exhausted candidates and upward movement)||4th week of August 2021|
|Last date to pay the fee of Rs. 3400/- via E-Mitra Kiosk for Round-II of counselling||4th week of August 2021|
|Reporting to the allotted institute||Last week of August 2021|
|Commencement of classes||2nd week of August 2021|
Rajasthan ITI admission 2021 Application form
To fill the application form for admission in ITI, candidates need to visit the official website of the DTE, Rajasthan i.e. www.hteapp.hte.rajasthan.gov.in. They will be redirected to the SSO login page after clicking on the “apply online page”. Then they need to register themselves for admission in different ITI trades. After successful registration, candidates need to login into the SSO portal and fill the application form. The details in the application form include the name of the candidate, gender, DOB, course, academic details, and other personal information. They will be required to upload the scanned photograph and signature in proper format.
Candidates need to fill these details very carefully as no correction facility will be provided to them once they submit the form successfully. They need to submit the form on or before the due date prescribed by the DTE, Rajasthan. Applications received without the application fee will be rejected by the authority.
Application fee: General category candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- as the application fee and those belonging to the SC/ST category need to pay Rs. 75/-. A processing fee of Rs. 100 will also be applied along with the application fee. Candidates can pay the application fee with the help of E-Mitra kiosk or via online mode i.e. using the credit card/debit card/net banking.
Eligibility criteria for Rajasthan ITI admission 2021
The eligibility criteria for Rajasthan ITI admission should be fulfilled by the candidates otherwise they won’t be considered for admission. Here are the conditions that must be met by the candidates-
Minimum eligibility conditions
- Based on the trades, candidates should have passed class 8th or class 10th examination from Rajasthan board or its equivalent.
- The age of the candidates should not be less than 14 years old as on 1st August 2021.
- The trade list and respective qualification can be checked from the official website of the DTE, Rajasthan.
Admission Procedure and Selection
- Candidates will be selected for Rajasthan ITI admission 2021 solely on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination i.e. class 8th or class 10th as applicable.
- A merit list will be drawn by the authority to shortlist the candidates. The merit list will be published on the official website of the DTE, Rajasthan.
- Candidates whose name appears in the merit list will be invited for the counselling process.
- During the counselling, candidates will be asked to indicate the choice of preference of course/trade and ITI.
- Once the counselling is finished, candidates will be allotted a seat based on a number of parameters such as number of available seats, merit rank and the choice filled during the counselling.
- Candidates are then required to report to the allotted ITI to complete the admission related formalities and paperwork. However, if a candidate is not satisfied with the seat allotted to him/her, he/she can appear for the next round of counselling.
- Candidates need to bring their original documents and their photocopies at the time of verification of documents at concerned ITI.
Documents to be submitted for verification
Here are the documents to be submitted at the concerned allotted ITI for verification-
- Class 8th passing certificate and mark sheet
- Class 10th passing certificate and mark sheet
- Birth certificate/Date of birth proof
- Caste certificate (wherever needed)
- Medical fitness certificate issued by a competent authority
- Address proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID card, Passport, Bank Passbook etc.
- Domicile proof (wherever required)
- A few passport sized photographs.