The candidates who wish to get enrolled in the NCVT or SCVT ITIs of Madhya Pradesh can apply for the admission process. MP ITI Admission 2021 process will start from the month of June 2021. The candidates will be able to submit their application form in online mode. Admission into the different ITIs will be given on the basis of merit in qualifying exam. The complete information related to Madhya Pradesh ITI 2021 Admission is given in this article below.
Important Dates – MP ITI
Given below are the tentative dates related to Madhya Pradesh ITI 2021 Admission.
|Online registration and filling of choices for admissions||1st week of June 2021|
|Last date to register and fill the choices||3rd week of June 2021|
|First selection list release||4th week of June 2021|
|Admission of candidates in the first selection list||4th week of June 2021|
|Display of list of vacant seats||Last week of June 2021|
|Up-gradation request by the candidates of first selection list||Last week of June 2021|
|Release of up-gradation list||1st week of July 2021|
|Admission of candidates who are not admitted yet||1st week of July 2021|
|Editing the application form (if required) for 2nd round of admission||1st week of July 2021|
|Second selection list release||2nd week of July 2021|
|Admission of candidates in the second selection list||2nd week of July 2021|
|Display of list of vacant seats||3rd week of July 2021|
|Up-gradation request by the candidates of second selection list||3rd week of July 2021|
|Release of up-gradation list||4th week of July 2021|
|Admission of candidates who are not admitted yet||4th week of July 2021|
|Editing the application form (if required) for 3rd round of admission||Last week of July 2021|
|Third selection list release||1st week of August 2021|
|Admission of candidates in the third selection list||2nd week of August 2021|
|Display of list of vacant seats||2nd week of August 2021|
|Up-gradation request by the candidates of third selection list||2nd week of August 2021|
|Release of up-gradation list||3rd week of August 2021|
|Admission of candidates in the third selection list||3rd week of August 2021|
|Display of list of vacant seats||4th week of August 2021|
|Choice filling by the candidates||Last week of August 2021|
|Admission of candidates for the rest vacant seats||1st week of September 2021|
The following eligibility criteria should be fulfilled by the candidates who wish to apply for MP ITI Admission 2021:
- For 1-year Plumber, Mason, Tractor Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic: Those who have passed their class 5th exam are eligible for admissions.
- For 2-year Painter General, Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning: The applicants should have passed their class 5th
- For 1-year Sewing Technology, Dress Making, Welder, Driver cum Mechanic: A pass in class 8th is required for being eligible.
- For 2-year Electrician, Mechanic Air Conditioning Plant: A pass in class 8th is required in order to be eligible.
- For 1-year Computer Operator & Programming Assistant, Desk Top Publishing, Mechanic Tractor: Those who have passed their 10th exam under 10+2 system of education can apply.
- For 2-year Mechanic Computer Hardware, Mechanic Motor Vehicle: The candidates should have passed their class 10th exam under 10+2 system of education to be eligible.
The application form for MP ITI 2021 admissions will be released on the official website iti.mponline.gov.in. Only the candidates satisfying the eligibility for admissions should submit their form. Only the successfully registered candidates will be considered for admissions.
- The candidates will have to provide their personal details such as name, gender, date of birth, category, etc into the application form.
- Academic details such as qualifying exam passing year, marks obtained, name of the board, etc will also be asked.
- Along with filling the application form, the candidates will also have to fill a choice-filling form.
- The candidates will have to provide their choice for trade and institution in the form.
- After providing all the details, the candidates can submit the application and choice filling form with the required fees.
- A printout of both the form must be taken out and kept safe with the candidates in case of future reference.
- The candidates will have to submit Rs. 35/- as registration fee and Rs. 50/- as choice locking fee.
- For editing the form, a fee of Rs. 15/- will be charged. To make changes in the choice, Rs. 50/- will be charged.
- The payment of the fee can be done through cash or net banking, debit card/ credit card.
- Based on the marks of the candidates in the qualifying exam (5th, 8th or 10th as applicable), a list will be prepared.
- The list will be displayed online and an SMS regarding the same will also be sent to the candidates on their registered mobile number.
- The candidates whose names appear in the list will have to take admission into the allotted institute.
- The candidates can also apply for upgradation if they are not happy with the seat allotted to them.
- The admission to the candidates will be granted strictly on the basis of their names in the selection list.
- The selected candidates are required to report to the allotted institute along with all their important documents.
- The documents and eligibility of the candidates will be verified before offering them final admission.
- The candidates must complete the admissions formalities with the given time limit or else they will be considered as disqualified.
- The list of finally admitted candidates will then be released on the official website.
The candidates must bring the following documents in original and in photocopy when they report for the admissions:
- Mark sheet of qualifying exam
- Passing certificate qualifying exam
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Income certificate for OBC candidates
- Any other important certificates