The Directorate of Craftsman and Training, Manipur will be inviting candidates for Manipur ITI admission 2022 through which they can enroll in various engineering and non-engineering trades offered by the ITIs located in the state. Candidates can apply for the same by filling the online application form. Before proceeding to the application form, they must make sure that they fit the eligibility requirements set by the authority for admission in different ITI trades. To select the candidates for Manipur ITI admission 2022, the authority will prepare a merit list of the candidates based on the merit obtained in the qualifying exam be it primary, secondary or senior secondary.
Trades offered under Manipur ITI admission 2022
Computer Networking & Hardware Operator, Machinist, Turner, Draughtsman, Fitter, Electrician, Electroplater, Motor Vehicle, Electrical Mechanic, Mechanic Surveyor, Stenographer, Cosmetology, Painter, Tool and Die Maker, Beautician, Food processing etc.
Candidates can note down the tentative dates for Manipur ITI admission-
|Application form availability||Yet to be announced|
|Last date to submit the form||Yet to be announced|
|Merit list announcement||Yet to be announced|
|Commencement of counselling||Yet to be announced|
|Reporting to the ITI for admission||Yet to be announced|
|Admission closes in||Yet to be announced|
Manipur ITI admission 2022 Application form
- To apply for admission in ITI, candidates need to fill the online application form by visiting the official website of the department.
- Before filling the form, candidates should keep the documents, scanned copy of photograph and signature ready.
- The details in the application form will include- name, gender, category, address, religion, academic information and so on.
- These details must be filled correctly as per the knowledge of the candidates and the official records.
- Candidates won’t be given an opportunity to edit/make changes in their form once they submit it successfully.
- Candidates should avoid filling the application form multiple times as the authority will reject the multiple applications submitted by the candidates.
- It is compulsory for the candidates to pay the necessary amount of application fee for admission.
- Failing to pay the fee on time, the applications of such candidates will end up getting rejected by the authority.
- Applicants should make sure to submit the form on or before the due date specified by the authority.
- Candidates can also submit the application in offline mode and send the filled-in form at the address given below-
Directorate of Craftsmen & Training
Old Secretariat, Amphelpat
Imphal West -795004”
Eligibility criteria for Manipur ITI admission 2022
The eligibility criteria for different trades vary accordingly. It is mandatory for the candidates to fulfill the necessary conditions laid down by the authority to be eligibility for admission in different programs offered by the Industrial Training Institutes located in the state of Manipur.
- Nationality and Domicile: Candidates must be an Indian National and belong to the state of Manipur. They must hold the domicile certificate of the state.
- Age Criteria: The age of the candidates should not be less than 14 years. There is no upper age limit defined by the authority. Those belonging to the reserved category can claim age relaxation benefit as per the rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed class 10th examination or class 12th examination from a recognized board. However, for certain courses/trades, a pass in class 8th is required.
Admission Procedure and Counselling
- Admission in Manipur ITI will be done solely according to the marks obtained by the candidates in the respective qualifying exam i.e. the highest education received by them.
- The authority will prepare a list of the candidates keeping in mind the scores obtained by them in class 8th/class 10th/class 12th
- Those whose name appears on the merit list will be invited to attend the counselling process where the candidates will be asked to indicate the choice of preference for course/trade and ITI in which they seek admission.
- During the counselling process, the documents of the candidates will also be verified. Therefore, candidates need to bring their original documents along with the photocopy of the same.
- Once the counselling is finished, candidates will be allotted a seat in an ITI based on the merit rank, choice filled during the counselling and the number of seats available in the concerned ITI.
- Candidates then need to report to the allotted ITI to complete the formalities related to admission.
- They should take the printout of the admission receipt and keep it safe for future use.
Given below are the documents that the candidates must bring at the time of document verification-
- Class 8th marksheet and passing certificate (wherever applicable)
- Class 10th marksheet and passing certificate
- Class 12th marksheet and passing certificate
- Address proof
- Latest passport-sized photograph
- Medical fitness certificate issued by a competent authority
- Caste certificate (wherever applicable)
- Other supporting documents