Admission into Maharashtra ITI 2023 will be given to the candidates on the basis of their performance in their SSC examination. The candidates who wish to get enrolled into the ITI colleges of Maharashtra can apply for the same. The application form will be released in the month of June 2023 in online mode. Admissions will be offered to the candidates in different engineering or non-engineering trades depending on the eligibility and choice of the candidates. Here in this article, the candidates can find the complete details related to the Maharashtra ITI admission 2023 process.
Important Dates MH ITI 2023
The tentative dates related to Maharashtra ITI admission 2023 are given below-
|Availability of application form||1st week of June 2023|
|Last date for submission of application form||Last week of June 2023|
|Confirmation of the application form||1st week of June 2023|
|Last date for application confirmation||1st week of July 2023|
|Filling of choices for admissions||1st week of June 2023|
|Release of merit list||1st week of July 2023|
|Downloading of allotment letter||3rd week of July 2023|
|Beginning of admission process||3rd week of July 2023|
Maharashtra ITI 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The Maharashtra ITI 2023 eligibility criteria for certain trades are mentioned below:
- For 1-year Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance, Fruit & Vegetable Processing, Mechanic Auto Body Repair: The candidates who have passed their SSC (class 10th) examination with Science and Mathematics are eligible for admissions.
- For 1-year Baker & Confectioner, Basic Cosmetology, Digital Photographer, Dress Making, Fashion Design Technology: Those who have cleared their SSC or class 10th exam can apply for admissions in these trades.
- For 1-year Architectural Assistant, Interior Decoration & Designing: Those who have cleared their SSC examination with Science and Mathematics, scoring at least 40% marks in both subjects individually, can apply.
- For 1-year Carpenter, Sewing Technology, Surface Ornamentation Techniques, Mason (Building Constructor), Sheet Metal Worker: SSC pass/ fail candidates can apply for admissions in these trades.
- For 2-year Electronics Mechanic, Electroplater, Fitter, Instrument Mechanic, Machinist, Mechanic Agricultural Machinery: A pass in class 10th or SSC exam with Science and Mathematics as compulsory subjects is required in order to be eligible.
- For 2-year Dental Laboratory Technician, Photographer, Wiremen: The applicants should have passed their SSC (class 10th) examination in order to be eligible.
- For 2-year Painter General: The candidates with SSC pass/ fail degree are eligible to apply.
The candidates can register online for Maharashtra ITI admission 2023. The candidates will have to visit the official website of DVET, Maharashtra dvet.gov.in to get the application form.
- First, the candidates will have to register themselves using their name, mobile number, email id, etc.
- After successful registration, the candidates will have to login to their account and fill the details in the application form.
- Basic details about the candidates such as name, father’s name, gender, date of birth, category, etc will be asked in the application form.
- The duly filled application form should then be submitted along with the prescribed application fee.
- The candidates should keep a printout of the application form with them in case of future reference.
- The process of application will complete only after submission of the application fee.
- The payment of application fee can be done online via credit card/debit card/net banking.
- The fee once submitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.
The category-wise application fee is given below:
|For unreserved category candidates||Rs. 150/-|
|For candidates outside Maharashtra||Rs. 300/-|
|For reserved category candidates||Rs. 100/-|
|For NRI candidates||Ra. 500/-|
Maharashtra ITI – Admission Process
- The Maharashtra ITI admission will be granted to the candidates strictly according to the merit list.
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in the qualifying exam (class 10th).
- The list of the candidates eligible for admissions will be released on the official website.
- The candidates will also be allowed to provide their choice for institutes and trades in which they wish admissions.
- Now, as per the choice of the candidates and their ranking in the merit list, seat will be allotted to the candidates.
- The candidates should download the allotment letter after successful seat allocation.
- The candidates who are allotted a seat will then have to report to the allotted institute and complete the formalities of admissions.
- The candidates who fail to report for the admission within the given time period will lose their seat.
The candidates must carry the following documents in original and photocopy at the time of reporting for the admissions:
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 10th passing certificate
- Birth certificate or equivalent (for proof of age)
- School leaving certificate
- Domicile certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Two colored passport size photographs
- Address proof