The JCECEB will conduct the Jharkhand ITI admission 2022 process to select the candidates for admission into ITI courses. The selected candidates will be granted admissions into different trades offered by ITIs all over the Jharkhand state. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for admissions in online mode from the month of April 2022 (tentatively). The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of merit in the qualifying exam (8th or 10th, as applicable). In this article, the candidate can find the complete details related to Jharkhand ITI Admission 2022.
Jharkhand ITI 2022 Important Dates
The tentative dates related to Jharkhand ITI Admission 2022 are given below:
|Beginning of application process||4th week of April 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||Last week of May 2022|
|Display of provisional merit list||2nd week of July 2022|
|Display of final merit list||2nd week of July 2022|
|Beginning of counseling process||2nd week of August 2022|
|Closing of counseling process||2nd week of August 2022|
|Commencement of classes||August 2022/ September 2022|
The candidates who wish to take part in the Jharkhand ITI 2022 admission process must fulfill the below-mentioned eligibility criteria:
- The minimum age of the candidates as on 1st July 2022 should be 14 years.
- The maximum age of the candidates as on 1st July 2022 should be 40 years.
- The widow of military personnel killed in military operations will get a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit.
- The applying candidates should be of Indian nationality.
- The candidates should also be a native resident of Jharkhand.
- For Welder, Carpenter, Sheet Metal Worker, Wireman and Mason: The candidates who have cleared their class 8th examination will be eligible for admission in these trades.
- For rest other trades: The candidates need to pass their class 10th or any equivalent exam in order to be eligible for rest other trades.
Jharkhand ITI 2022 Application Form
The candidates can obtain the application form for Jharkhand ITI 2022 admission from the official website of JCECEB. The form will be released only in online mode most probably in the month of April 2022.
- To fill the application form, the candidates will have to provide their personal and qualification details.
- Scanned copies of passport size photograph, signature and left thumb impression will also be uploaded in the application form.
- After providing all the details into the application form, the candidates can make its final submission.
- The candidates should keep a printout of the application form in case of future reference.
- Kindly note that only correct applications reaching before the specified last date will be considered.
- Along with the application form, the candidates will also have to make submission of application fee.
- The application fee will be Rs. 400/- for general/ OBC candidates and Rs. 200/- for SC/ ST candidates.
- The payment of fee can be done online via debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
- The fee once submitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- For admission into the ITI, the board will prepare a merit list of the applicants who submit the form successfully.
- For the trades in which enrolment will be granted to the 8th passed candidates, the merit list will be drawn on the basis of marks in class 8th
- For the trades in which enrolment will be granted to the 10th passed candidates, the merit list will be drawn on the basis of marks in class 10th
- Both merit lists will be released online and the candidates can check them from on the official website of the board.
Jharkhand ITI Counseling 2022
- As per their rank in the merit list, the candidates will be shortlisted for the counseling process.
- The candidates must report for counseling as per the schedule intimated to them through official website.
- At the time of counseling, the candidates will be allowed to provide choice for trade and institute.
- The candidates must report to the counseling venue along with their important documents in original and photocopy.
- The candidates will have to submit a counseling fee of Rs. 400/- for general/ OBC candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST candidates.
- The counseling fee payment can be done through debit card or United Bank of India bank Challan.
- The candidates will be allotted a seat on the basis of their ranking and choice provided by them at the time of counseling.
- All the documents and eligibility of the candidates will be verified before providing them final admission.
- The candidates will then to report to the institute allotted to them and complete the formalities of admission.
Documents required during Counseling
The candidates must carry the following documents in original and one set of self-attested photocopy when they report for counseling:
- Mark sheet of class 8th
- Certificate from Principal indicating candidates’ date of birth
- Admit card of class 10th or equivalent
- Mark sheet of class 10th
- Class 10th passing certificate
- Final and corrected merit list downloaded from the official website
- Domicile certificate, issued by competent authority
- Caste certificate, issued by competent authority (if applicable)
- Disability certificate, issued by competent authority (if applicable)
- Certificate for availing SMQ certificate (if applicable)