The Skill Development and Industrial Training Department, Haryana annually invites the candidates for admission in different trades offered by the ITIs located in the state. These trades include- mechanic, tool and die maker, plumber, food processing, cosmetology, secretarial practice, motor mechanic, draughtsman, to name a few. Interested candidates need to apply for Haryana ITI admission 2022 by filling the online application form. They also need to check if they can apply for admission or not. The selection of the candidates will typically be based on the marks secured by them in the qualifying examination i.e. class 8th or class 10th as applicable. For complete details on the Haryana ITI admission 2022, follow the article featured.
Important Dates Haryana ITI 2022
The tentative dates for Haryana ITI admission are as follows-
|Application form availability||1st week of July 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||3rd week of July 2022|
|Beginning of 1st round of counselling||4th week of July 2022|
|Reporting to the ITI||Last week of July 2022|
|Beginning of 2nd round of counselling||Last week of July 2022|
|Reporting to the ITI||1st week of August 2022|
|Beginning of 3rd round of counselling||1st week of August 2022|
|Reporting to the ITI||2nd week of August 2022|
|Beginning of 4th round of counselling||2nd week of August 2022|
|Reporting to the ITI||3rd week of August 2022|
|Admission closes in||September 2022|
Haryana ITI admission 2022 Application form
Candidates first need to register themselves for the Haryana ITI admission using their basic details such as name, phone number and email address. After registration, they need to note down the registration number and password to fill the form. They should keep their documents and scanned images (photograph and signature) ready while filling the form. The application form will entail information such as name, address, gender, religion, category, academic details, to name a few.
The particulars in the application form should be entered very carefully filled as no correction facility will be provided to the candidates once they submit the form successfully. Candidates should avoid filling multiple application forms as it will be rejected by the authority. It is compulsory for the candidates to pay the required application fee for the admission in ITI. The form must be submitted on or before the deadline given by the authority or else the applications of such candidates will end up getting rejected.
|Category||Application fee to be paid|
Mode of payment: Candidates can pay the required application fee via online mode i.e. through credit card, debit card, net banking or through scratch card made that can be purchased from the nodal ITIs.
Eligibility criteria for Haryana ITI admission 2022
Candidates should fulfill the eligibility criteria laid down by the authority for admission in ITI. The eligibility criteria are as follows-
Nationality and Domicile: Only Indian Nationals who are domicile of Haryana can apply for Haryana ITI admission.
Age Criteria: The age of the candidates should not be less than 14 years old as on 1st August 2022. Those belonging to the reserved category can claim relaxation in age as per the rules.
Educational qualification (Engineering trades)
- Architectural assistant: Candidates should have passed class 10th under 10+2 system of education with minimum 40% marks in science and mathematics.
- Carpenter: Candidates should have passed class 8th from a recognized board.
- Computer hardware and Network maintenance: Candidates should have passed class 10th with science and mathematics as subjects.
- Draughtsman: Candidates should have passed class 10th examination from a recognized board.
- Fitter: Passed class 10th exam with Science and Mathematics as subjects under 10+2 system of Education or its equivalent.
- Welder: Candidates should have passed class 8th
- Wireman: Candidates should have passed class 8th exam from a recognized board.
Educational qualification (Non-engineering trades)
- Basic cosmetology: Passed class 10th examination from a recognized board.
- Catering and Hospitality assistant: Candidates should have passed class 10th exam from a recognized board.
- Computer aided embroidery and designing: Passed class 10th under 10+2 system of education.
- Computer operator and programming assistant: Passed class 10th exam from a recognized board.
- Dress making: Passed class 10th under 10+2 system of education from a recognized board.
- Fashion design and technology: Passed class 10th exam from a recognized board.
- Foot ware maker: Candidates should have passed class 8th examination from a recognized board.
Admission Procedure and Counselling
- Admission in ITIs in the state of Haryana will solely be given according to the marks secured by the candidates in respective qualifying examination i.e. class 8th or class 10th.
- The authority will draw a merit list to shortlist the candidates for admission. The list will be displayed on the official website of the Department.
- Selected candidates will be invited for the counselling process where they will be asked to indicate their choice of preference of course and ITI.
- They will also undergo the document verification phase where the original documents of the candidates will thoroughly be checked.
- After the counselling, candidates will be allotted a seat based on different parameters such as number of available seats, choice opted during counselling and merit rank.
- Candidates then need to report to the allotted institute to finish the admission related formalities.
- They need to take the printout of the allotment letter received after the counselling and bring the same to the institute allotted during the counselling.
Here are the documents that the candidates must produce at the time of admission-
- Class 8th mark sheet (wherever applicable)
- Class 10th mark sheet and passing certificate (wherever applicable)
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate
- Medical Fitness certificate issued by a competent authority
- School leaving certificate
- DOB proof
- Address proof such as Aadhar card, Voter ID card, Passport, Bank Passbook etc.
- Passport size photographs
- Concerned reservation certificates (if applicable).