Gujarat ITI Admission 2021 process will be carried to select the candidates for admissions into the different Industrial Training Institutes of the state. The admissions will be offered on the basis of merit obtained by the candidates in the qualifying exam. The interested and eligible candidates can start their application form for admission. The application form will be released in online mode, tentatively from the month of May 2021. The candidates can find the complete details related to the Gujarat ITI 2021 admission process here in this post.
Important Dates for Gujarat ITI 2021
Below given are the tentative dates related to Gujarat ITI Admission 2021.
|Online application form release date||1st week of May 2021|
|Last date for submission of application form||4th week of May 2021|
|Publication of merit list||Last week of May 2021|
|Beginning of 1st round of counseling||1st week of July 2021|
|Reporting to the institute for admissions||2nd week of July 2021|
|Beginning of 2nd round of counseling||2nd week of July 2021|
|Reporting to the institute for admissions||3rd week of July 2021|
|Beginning of 3rd round of counseling||3rd week of July 2021|
|Reporting to the institute for admissions||4th week of July 2021|
|Commencement of classes||1st week of August 2021|
The application form for Gujarat ITI Admission 2021 will be made available on the official website itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in. The application form can be obtained only through online mode.
- To fill the application form, the candidates will have to provide their basic details such as name, email id, mobile number, address, gender, date of birth, etc.
- The email id and mobile number of the candidates must not change until the whole process of admission is over.
- After providing all the information in the application form, the candidates can submit it online.
- A copy of the application form must be downloaded and kept by the candidates for future reference.
- Application forms received after the last date is over will not be considered.
- The candidates will have to submit Rs. 31.50/- as application fee.
- The fee payment can be done using credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
- Applications submitted without application fee will be rejected.
- The fee once submitted will not be refunded under any case.
The following eligibility criteria should be fulfilled by the candidates for Gujarat ITI Admission 2021:
|Hair Stylist, Hair Advisor, Optical Fiber Splicer, Home Delivery Boy||The candidates should have passed their class 8th examination.|
|Business Correspondent & Business Facilitator, Debt Recovery Agent, Beauty Therapist, Diet Assistant, Assistant Spa Therapist, Domestic Data Entry Operator||A pass in class 10th is required by the candidates.|
|Pharmacy Assistant, Diabetes Educator, Inventory Clerk, Security Supervisor, Housekeeping Supervisor, Front Office Associate||Those who have passed their class 12th examination are eligible.|
|Equity Dealer, Mutual Fund Agent, Small and Medium Enterprise Officer||The applications with a graduate degree are eligible to apply.|
|Accounts Executive (Accounts Payable & Receivable), Accounts Executive (Payroll)||The candidates with Graduation in Commerce or allied subjects/ Diploma in Commercial Practice can apply.|
Gujarat ITI 2021 Selection Process
- The admission to the eligible candidates will be granted on the basis of their performance in the qualifying exam (8th/ 10th/ 12th/ Graduate, as applicable).
- For this, a merit list of the candidates will be prepared as per the marks obtained in the qualifying exam.
- The merit list will be published on the official website and the candidates can check their names in the list.
- Those in the merit list will be allowed to provide their choices for trade and institute for taking admissions.
- After that, the candidates will be allotted a seat according to their rank and their choices and their allotment letter will be released on the website.
- The candidates should download and print their allotment letter and visit the allotted institute for admission.
- The candidate must report to the allotted institute as per the specified date. Those reporting late will forfeit their seat and will not be considered for admission.
The candidates reporting for admissions must carry all their important certificates in original and their photocopies. A list of the documents to be carried to the allotted institute is given below:
- Passing certificate of qualifying exam (8th/ 10th/ 12th/ Graduate, as applicable)
- Mark sheet of qualifying exam (8th/ 10th/ 12th/ Graduate, as applicable)
- School leaving certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable), issued by competent authorities
- Domicile certificate, issued by competent authorities
- Date of birth certificate
- Address proof
- Passport size photographs
- Medical certificate, issued by competent authorities