Government of NCT of Delhi, Department of Training & Technical Education manages Delhi ITI admission 2021. The authority offers admission into full time certificate courses under National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) & State Council for Vocational Training (SCVT) in Delhi Government Industrial Training Institute. Candidates will have access to online application form from the first week of June. There are total 19 Government ITIs host 10281 seats expanded in 45 different trades having affiliation with National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) and State Council for Vocational Training (SCVT).
Important Dates for ITI Admission in Delhi
Here are the important dates for ITI admission in Delhi for the session:
|Online registration will commence from||First week of June
|Registration will last by||Third week of June
|Deadline for the verification & choice filling||Fourth week of June
There are a number of one-year and two-year ITI courses offered by Government colleges of Delhi. Candidates can get admission into engineering as well as non-engineering trades. 8th and 10th passed candidates can apply for Delhi ITI admission 2021. Candidates must read trade-wise eligibility before they apply for admission.
Age Limit: A willing candidate should be at least 14 years old. However, the authority has not prescribed any upper age cap for admission.
Physical Fitness: Candidates have to produce a Medical Fitness Certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner as per the prescribed format given in the brochure.
Read here- Trade-wise eligibility criteria
How to Apply for ITI Admission in Delhi?
In order to apply for Delhi ITI admission 2021 you need to follow the steps as given below in the post:
Step 1: Registration and Online Fee Payment
For registration, you need to login at http://www.itidelhiadmissions.nic.in and click the link for New Registration. Read instructions provided there and proceed to registration. You need to fill information such as you name, father’s name, date of birth, Gender & category and few other information. Further, you need to choose a security question and its answer. It will help you when you forgot the registration or password. Soon, you complete the registration, system will generate a registration slip including registration number.
For the payment of fee, you need to click Fee Payment link and pay Rs.200/- plus bank charges as applicable. Further, you can make payment using credit card/debit card/internet banking.
Step 2: Choice Filling
Candidates need to fill their choice for the available trades/ITIs in which they are willing to find admission into. You should fill a maximum number of choices in order to enhance the chance of your admission. Please follow the steps given below for choice filling:
- You need to go to the home page of Delhi ITI admission- http://www.itidelhiadmissions.nic.in/Candidate/login.aspx.
- Login to your account using your registration number and password.
- Click Fill/Edit choice from the dropdown menu.
- After clicking the link filling options would be displayed on the screen.
- Further you need to follow the options as given there.
- Once you finalized your choices please have a printout of the same.
Step 3: Choice Locking/Saving
Once the choices are exercised you need to lock/save your choices. Don’t forget to lock/save your choices. It is compulsory to participate in the further processes.
Step 4: Document Verification
Further, you have to appear for document verification. We always suggest aspirants to fill only genuine information in the application form. If your eligibility doesn’t meet the criteria then your candidature will be cancelled at the same time.
Step 5: Seat Allotment
Based on the choices exercised, seats are allotted to candidates following various factors such as merit, choices filled etc.
Step 6: Reporting
At last, you need to report to your allotted institute.
Online Admission Process
Here is an overview of Delhi ITI admission process:
- Candidates need to register online for exam by visiting the official website of ITI admission Delhi http://www.itidelhiadmissions.nic.in..
- The registration number needs to be filled in English language only. Mobile number is compulsory for the registration process.
- Only one registration is required to apply for different trades/ITIs.
- Candidates have to complete the registration first. Once you complete the registration, you’d receive a registration number and password.
- Further, you need to pay the registration fee online using credit card/debit card/internet banking.
- Upon payment, candidates need to fill/edit choices. Keep a handy note of trades/ITI choices with you before you start filling it online. There are no restrictions in the number of choices one can fill. Hence, candidates should try to fill a maximum number of choices.
- Save your choices and take a printout of the same for future reference.
- Also take a printout of your duly filled registration form.
- Further, candidates need to visit any Govt. ITI for documents verification purpose.
- Verification is a onetime process and it will be valid throughout the counselling.
- Seats will be allotted to candidates thereafter. Candidates need to visit the allotted institute for all other formalities.
List of Recognized Boards for Secondary Education
ITI Delhi looks forward to follow NIOS recognized/Non-recognized boards for offering admissions. List of recognized and non-recognized boards are as follows. If you need any clarification then you can contact help desk at any government IT or simply email COA at email@example.com.
STATE: ANDHRA PRADESH
- Andhra Pradesh Open School Society, SCERT Campus, Hyderabad
- Andhra Pradesh Board of Secondary Education, Hyderabad
- Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education, Hyderabad
- Open School Bamunimaidan, Guwahati
- Assam Higher Secondary Education Council, Assam State
- Assam Board of Secondary Education, Guwahati
- Assam Higher Secondary Education Council, Bamunimaidan,Guwahati
- Bihar Board of Open Schooling & Examination, Patna
- Bihar Sanskrit Shiksha Board, Patna
- Bihar School Examination Board, Patna
- Bihar Intermediate Education Council, Patna
- Chhattisgarh Madarsa Board, Chhattisgarh
- Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education & State Open School, Raipur
- Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education, Raipur
- Goa Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education, Goa
- Gujarat State Open School, Gandhi Nagar, Gujarat
- Gujarat Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Board,Gandhi Nagar
- Haryana Open School, Bhiwani
- Haryana Board of Education, Hansi Road, Bhiwani
STATE: HIMACHAL PRADESH
- Himachal Pradesh State Open School, Dharamsala, Kangra
- Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education, Dharamshala
STATE: JAMMU & KASHMIR
- J&K State Open School, Srinagar
- J&K State Board of School Education, Jammu
- Jharkhand Academic Council, Ranchi
- Karnataka Open School, J.S.S. Maha Vidya Peeth,Mysore
- Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board, Bangalore
- Karnataka Board of the Pre-University Education, Bangalore
- Kerala State Open School, Thiruvananthapuram
- Kerala Board of Higher Secondary Education,Thiruvananthapuram
- Kerala Board of Public Examinations, Pareeksha Bhawan, Thiruvananthpuram
- Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Pune
STATE: MADHYA PRADESH
- Madhya Pradesh Madarsa Board, Madhya Pradesh
- P. State Open School, Bhopal
- Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education, Bhopal
- Manipur Board of Secondary Education, Imphal
- Manipur Council of Higher Secondary Education, Imphal
- Meghalaya Board of School Education, Meghalaya
- Mizoram Board of School Education Chaltlan, Aizawl
- Nagaland Board of School Education, Kohima
- Odisha Board of Secondary Education, Cuttack
- Odisha Council of Higher Secondary Education Bhubaneswar
- Punjab School Education Board, Mohali
- Rajasthan State Open School, Jaipur
- Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education, Ajmer
STATE: TAMIL NADU
- Tamil Nadu State Open School, Chennai
- Tamil Nadu Board of Higher Secondary Education, Chennai
- Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education, Chennai
- Tripura Board of Secondary Education, Agartala, Tripura West
STATE: UTTAR PRADESH
- Board of Madrasa Education, Uttar Pradesh
- P. Board of High School & Intermediate Education, Allahabad
- Uttarakhand Vidhyaleye Shiksha Parishad (UBSE),Ramnagar, Nanital.
STATE: WEST BENGAL
- West Bengal Board of Madrasa Education
- West Bengal Council for Rabindra Open Schooling
- West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education, Calcutta
- West Bengal Board of Secondary Education, Calcutta
ALL INDIA BOARDS
- Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi
- Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi
- National Institute of Open Schooling (formerly National Open School), New Delhi
Other Recognized Institutes
- Sampurnanand Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya, Varanasi (Poorva Madhyama Examination)
- International Baccalaureate – Asia Pacific
- IGCSE Programme from University of Cambridge (International Exam) five passes with grade A, B, C, D & E.
- Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
- Banasthali Vidyapith, Banasthali, Rajasthan
- Jamia Millia Hamdard University
- Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
- Directorate of Army Education, New Delhi
- Gurukul Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar
- Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, New Delhi