Delhi ITI 2022 admission process will begin tentatively from the month of June 2022. The interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria as well can submit their application form online. The enrolment will be granted to the candidates on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam. Admissions will be offered into different engineering and non-engineering trade in ITIs situated all over Delhi. The candidates can get the complete details related to Delhi ITI Admission 2022 from this post.
Delhi ITI 2022 Important Dates
The important dates related to Delhi ITI admission 2022 are given below:
|Beginning of online registration & choice filling||June 2022, 1st week|
|Start of verification of candidates||June 2022, 1st week|
|Last date of registration||June 2022, 3rd week|
|Last date of verification of candidates||June 2022, 4th week|
|Display of tentative rank||June 2022, last week|
|Correction in registration||June 2022, last week|
|Display of final rank||July 2022, 1st week|
|Publication of 1st counseling result||July 2022, 1st week|
|Reporting of candidates||July 2022, 2nd week|
|Vacant seat list display for 2nd counseling||July 2022, 2nd week|
|Choice filling||July 2022, 2nd week|
|Publication of 2nd counseling result||July 2022, 3rd week|
|Reporting of candidates||July 2022, 4th week|
|Vacant seat list display for 3rd counseling||July 2022, 4th week|
|Choice filling||July 2022, last week|
|Publication of 3rd counseling result||August 2022, 1st week|
|Reporting of candidates||August 2022, 1st week|
|Vacant seat list display for 4th counseling||August 2022, 1st week|
|Choice filling||August 2022, 1st week|
|Publication of 4th counseling result||August 2022, 2nd week|
|Vacant seat list display for offline counseling||August 2022, 2nd week|
|Offline counseling||August 2022, 2nd week|
Eligibility Criteria For Delhi ITI Admission 2021
The following Delhi ITI 2022 eligibility criteria must be fulfilled by the candidates:
- For 1-year Architectural Assistant, Interior Design & Decoration: The candidates should have passed their class 10th examination with a minimum of 40% in Science and Mathematics individually.
- For 1-year Basic Cosmetology, Commercial Art, Computer Operator and Programming Assistant, Digital Photographer: A pass in class 10th its equivalent is mandatory for the candidates in order to be eligible.
- For 1-year Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance: Those who have passed their class 10th examination with Science and Mathematics or its equivalent are eligible.
- For 1-year Painter General, Sewing Technology, Surface Ornamentation Techniques (Embroidery), Welder: The applicants who have passed their class 8th exam can apply for admissions under these trades.
- For 2-year Draughtsman (Mechanical), Electrician, Fitter, Instrument Mechanic: Those who clear their class 10th examination with Science and Mathematics or its equivalent can apply.
- For 2-year Electronic Mechanic, Mechanic Consumer Electronic Appliances, Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Mechanic: A pass in class 10th its equivalent is mandatory for the candidates.
- For 2-year Wireman: Class 8th passed candidates are eligible to apply for this trade.
The interested candidates can register online for Delhi ITI 2022 admissions through the website itidelhiadmissions.nic.in. The candidates must fill their application form very carefully only in English language and as per the instructions.
- In the application form, the candidates will have to provide their personal and educational details.
- After providing all the details into the application form, the candidates will receive registration number and password.
- This registration number and password will be used for all future logins and therefore must be kept carefully.
- The candidates can apply for different trades through a single application form.
- After registration number and password are generated, the candidates will have to login to submit the application fee.
- The application fee will be Rs. 200/- and the payment can be done through credit card/ debit card/ internet banking.
- The candidates can provide their choice for ITI and trade after successful payment of application fee.
- The choice must be provided in the order of preference as the seat allotment will be done in this order only.
- There is no limit to the number of choices and the candidate must submit as much choices as they can to avoid any kind of disappointment.
- After filling the choices, the candidate must save them by clicking on ‘Save Choice’ or ‘Save & Exit’ and take a print out of saved choices.
- If they wish, the candidates can re-shuffle their choices after registration and after each round of counseling.
Verification of Candidates
- After registration and choice filling is complete, the candidates will have to visit any government ITI for verification.
- The candidates reporting for verification must carry their original documents along with their self-attested photocopy (to be submitted).
- Verification is one time process and will be valid for all rounds of counseling.
- Registration without verification will be incomplete and unverified candidates will not be considered for counseling.
Counseling for Delhi ITI Admission 2022
- A merit list of the registered and verified candidates will be prepared in the order of ranking for counseling purpose.
- The seat will be allotted to the candidates according to their rank, category, sub-category and gender as per choice filled by them.
- The result of seat allotment will then be published on the official website.
- Those satisfied by the allotted seat can freeze their seat and if not, can opt for up-gradation.
- The candidates who are accepting the seat must take a printout of the allotment letter and report to the concerned ITI to complete the admission process.
- Those who wish to opt for up-gradation will have to visit the allotted ITI with copy of allotment letter and opt for the up-gradation.