Admissions into Chhattisgarh ITI 2021 will be offered on the basis of marks obtained by them in class 10th exam. The process of admissions will begin from the month of June 2021 with the release of application from. Admissions will be offered into different trades such as Surveyor, Wireman, Electrician, Mechanic, etc as per the choice of the candidates. The interested and eligible candidates will be able to fill their application form in online mode. The candidates can find the complete details related to Chhattisgarh ITI Admission 2021 process here from this article.
Check below the tentative dates related to Chhattisgarh ITI Admission 2021:
|Beginning of registration process and filling of choices for ITIs||June 2021, 2nd week|
|Last date for registration and filling of choices||June 2021, 4th week|
|Release of 1st selection list of horizontal category candidates||June 2021, 4th week|
|Admission of the candidates in the 1st selection list||June 2021, 4th week|
|Release of 2nd selection list of horizontal category candidates||June 2021, last week|
|Admission of the candidates in the 2nd selection list||June 2021, last week|
|Release of 1st selection list||July 2021, 1st week|
|Admission of the candidates in the 1st selection list||July 2021, 1st week|
|Release of 2nd selection list||July 2021, 2nd week|
|Admission of the candidates in the 2nd selection list||July 2021, 2nd week|
|Availability of list of vacant seats||July 2021, 2nd week|
|New registration for the vacant seats||July 2021, 3rd week|
|Release of 3rd selection list||July 2021, 3rd week|
|Admission of the candidates in the 3rd selection list||July 2021, 3rd week|
|Release of 4th selection list||July 2021, 4th week|
|Admission of the candidates in the 4th selection list||July 2021, last week|
The candidate can register online for Chhattisgarh ITI 2021 Admission by visiting the website cgiti.cgstate.gov.in. The candidates must have a valid email id and mobile number for registration as any communication about the admission process will be sent through mail/ SMS.
- The candidates will have to fill the form by providing their basic personal and educational details such as name, gender, date of birth, category, marks obtained, board name, etc.
- Scanned copies of candidates’ photograph with signature will be uploaded in the application form.
- In the form, the candidates will also have to provide the choice for trades/ institutes in the form (maximum 10 choices can be filled).
- The choices must be filled in the order of preference as seat allotment will be done according to this list.
- After entering the required details in the form, the candidates can submit it along with the prescribed application fee.
- A printout of the application form should be kept by the candidates for any future reference.
- The application fee will be Rs. 50/- for general/ OBC candidates and Rs. 40/- for SC/ ST candidates.
- The fee payment can be done offline via cash payment at any choice center or online through payment gateway using net banking, credit card or debit card.
The candidates must ensure these CG ITI Admission 2021 eligibility criteria before they apply for admissions:
- The minim age of the candidates should be 14 years (18 years for Driver cum Mechanic) as on 1st August 2021. There is no upper age limit.
For engineering trades:
- For 1-year Surveyor, Sheet Metal Worker, Carpenter, Welder, Plumber, Mason, Physiotherapy Technician: The candidates should have passed their class 10th exam under 10+2 system of education in order to be eligible.
- For 1-year Interior Decoration and Designing, Mechanic (Diesel/ Tractor), Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance: A pass in class 10th under 10+2 system of education with Science and Mathematics or its equivalent is required.
- For 2-year Electronic Mechanic, Painter General and Wireman: Those who have passed their 10th exam under 10+2 system of education can apply.
- For 2-year Instrument Mechanic, Machinist (Grinder), Mechanic Computer Hardware, Electrician, Fitter, Turner: A pass in class 10th under 10+2 system of education with Science and Mathematics or its equivalent is required.
For non-engineering trades:
- For 6-month Driver cum Mechanic: The applicants should have passed their class 10th exam under 10+2 system of education.
- For 1-year Computer Operator and Programming Assistant, Hospital House Keeping, Sewing Technology, Dress Making: Those who have passed their 10th exam under 10+2 system of education are eligible for admissions.
- For 1-year Stenographer Secretarial Assistant (Hindi): A pass in class 10th under 10+2 system of education with Hindi as a compulsory subject is required.
- A selection list of the candidates will be prepared according to the marks obtained in their class 10th
- The choices of the candidates will also be taken into account while preparing the list.
- The list will be displayed on the official website and on the notice board of the institutes.
- It will also be sent to the candidates through SMS on their registered mobile number.
- Those candidates whose names appear in the list will have to report to the allotted institute for admission.
- The candidates will have to report for admissions as per the specified schedule.
- The candidates must carry their certificates (in original and photocopy) at the time of reporting to the institute.
- The candidates will also have to pay the required fee at the time of admission.
- Those who fail to take admissions into the allotted institute within the given time period will forfeit their seats.