Assam ITI Admission 2022 process will begin from the 2nd week of June with the release of application form. This process will select the eligible candidates for admission into different ITIs of Assam. The interested candidates can fill and submit their application form in online mode. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of marks secured by them in the qualifying exam. The candidates can find the complete details of the Assam ITI Admission 2022 from this article.
Important Dates – Assam ITI 2022
Check here the tentative dates related to Assam ITI Admission 2022:
|Beginning of the registration process||June 2022, 2nd week|
|Closing of the registration process||June 2022, 3rd week|
|Beginning of application verification||June 2022, 2nd week|
|Closing of application verification||June 2022, 3rd week|
|Rank list release date||June 2022 last week|
|Choice filling for 1st counseling||June 2022, last week|
|Seat allotment result declaration||July 2022, 2nd week|
|Allotment letter printing and fee submission||July 2022, 2nd week|
|Choice filling for 2nd counseling||July 2022, 3rd week|
|Seat allotment result declaration||July 2022, 3rd week|
|Allotment letter printing and fee submission||July 2022, 3rd week|
|Choice filling for 3rd counseling||July 2022, 4th week|
|Seat allotment result declaration||July 2022, last week|
|Printing of allotment letter and fees deposit||August 2022, 1st week|
|Choice filling for 4th counseling||August 2022, 1st week|
|Seat allotment result declaration||August 2022, 2nd week|
|Allotment letter printing and fee submission||August 2022, 2nd week|
|Choice filling for 5th counseling||August 2022, 2nd week|
|Seat allotment result declaration||August 2022, 3rd week|
|Allotment letter printing and fee submission||August 2022, 3rd week|
|Choice filling for 6th counseling||August 2022, 4th week|
|Seat allotment result declaration||August 2022, last week|
|Allotment letter printing and fee submission||September 2022, 1st week|
|Commencement of classes||August 2022, 3rd week|
The candidates can register themselves for the Assam ITI admission 2022 through online mode. The candidates should visit the official website www.itiassam.nic.in and click the New Registration link.
- In the registration form, the candidates will have to provide their basic details such as name, date of birth, gender, category, address, email id, mobile number, etc.
- The candidates can make correction in the form using the ‘Edit Registration Module’.
- After providing all the details into the application form, the candidates can submit it online.
- At last, the candidates should take a printout of the duly filled application/ registration form.
- The application printout along with the necessary documents should be carried to the nearest Govt. ITI for verification.
Eligibility Criteria for Assam ITI 2022
For admission in Assam ITI 2022, following eligibility criteria must be met by the candidates:
Age criteria: The age of the candidates should not be less than 14 years as on 1st August 2022.
Domicile: The candidate should be a permanent resident of the state of Assam.
Physical fitness: The candidates need to be physically fit so as to carry out their trade-related work.
- For 1-semester BLTT (Bodo Language Transcription Trade): A pass in class 10th examination will be required.
- For 1-year Sewing Technology, Surface Ornamentation Techniques (Embroidery): The applicants who have passed their class 8th exam can apply.
- For 1-year Dress Making, Basic Cosmetology, Plumber, Fashion Design & Technology, COPA: The candidates should have passed their class 10th exam in order to be eligible.
- For 1-year Mechanic Diesel Engine, Pump Operator Cum Mechanic, Plastic Processing Operator, Surveyor: Those who have cleared their 10th class exam with Mathematics and Science subjects or its equivalent are eligible.
- For 2-year Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Electrician, Mechanic Motor Vehicle, Electronics Mechanic, Draughtsman Civil: The applicants should have cleared their class 10th exam with Mathematics and Science or its equivalent.
- For 2-year Wireman: Those who have passed their class 8th exam are eligible to apply.
Note: It is mandatory for the candidates to pass the English subject at their qualifying exam level.
- The successfully registered candidates will be able to provide trade and institute choice for admissions.
- The candidates must fill the choice for trade and institute in the order of preference.
- The candidates can provide many choices and will also be able to rearrange or swap choice anytime they want, till final submission.
- After filling the choices, a list will appear and the candidates can check the choices made by them.
- The candidates should save their final choices before the last specified date.
- A merit list of the candidates who register themselves for admissions will be prepared.
- The list will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in their qualifying exam (class 10th or 8th as applicable).
- The candidates will be able to check the list by visiting the official website.
- The seat allocation of the candidates will be done according to their names in the list and the choice made by them.
- After the seat allotment, the allotment letter will be issued to the candidates through the website.
- The candidates should take a printout of the letter and report to the allotted institute for taking admissions.
- Those who are not allotted any seat will have to wait for the next round of counseling.
- Those who are not satisfied with the seats allotted to them can also up-grade their seat.