The process of admission into different ITIs of Arunachal Pradesh state will start from the month of April 2022. The admission will be granted on the basis of candidates’ performance in the admission test conducted by the relevant authorities. The interested candidates can apply for admissions in offline mode. The application form can be purchased by different DICs and ITIs starting from the 4th week of April 2022. The candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility criteria before submitting their application form. In this post, the candidates can find the complete details of the Arunachal Pradesh ITI Admission 2022.
Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2022 Important Dates
The tentative dates related to Arunachal Pradesh ITI Admission 2022 are provided in the table below.
|Notification release||2nd week of April 2022|
|Release of application form||4th week of April 2022|
|Last date for application form submission||2nd week of May 2022|
|Issue of admit card||2nd week of May 2022|
|Date of entrance exam||3rd week of May 2022|
|Result announcement||4th week of May 2022|
|Date of publishing selection list of candidates||1st week of June 2022|
|Beginning of admission process||4th week of July 2022|
|Last date for admissions||Last week of July 2022|
|Commencement of training||1st week of August 2022|
Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2022 Application Form
The candidates can purchase the application form from different District Industries Centre (DICs) and certain specified ITIs. The cost of the application from will be Rs. 50/- and can be paid in cash.
- The candidates should fill the form in their own handwriting provide their personal and educational details.
- The application form must be filled very carefully as any mistake in the form can make it liable for rejection.
- After providing all the details in the form, the candidates must submit it to the respective DIC or ITI from where the form was purchased.
- Along with the application form, the candidates will also have to submit the photocopy of their important documents.
- The candidates should keep a photocopy of the application form with them in case of future use.
The candidates must attach the following documents in self-attested photocopies along with their application:
- Domicile certificate
- Mark sheet of qualifying exam (8th or 10th as applicable)
- Passing certificate of qualifying exam (8th or 10th as applicable)
- Birth Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate (original and attested)
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority (if applicable)
- Conduct certificate from the Head of the School/ Institution last attended
- Duly attested 2 nos. of passport size photographs of the applicant
- Medical fitness certificate from any recognized Medical Officer
The aspiring candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria for applying for the Arunachal Pradesh ITI Admission 2022:
- Those who are a permanent resident of Arunachal Pradesh or dependent of state/ central government employees can apply for admissions.
- The minimum age of the candidates should be at least 14 years.
|Carpenter, welder, wireman, mason (building construction)||The candidates should have passed their class 8th exam to be eligible.|
|Surveyor, Mechanic Motor Vehicle, Fitter Electrician, Draughtsman (Civil), Information Communication Technology System Maintenance, Secretarial Practice, Fruits & Vegetables Processor, Computer Operator & Programming Assistant, Tourist Guide,||Those who have passed their class 10th exam are eligible to apply.|
Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2022 Admit Card
- The candidates can obtain their admit card from the office where the application form is submitted.
- The candidates must carry their Arunachal Pradesh ITI entrance exam 2022 admit card along with them to the exam center.
- Those without a valid admit card will not be allowed to appear for the entrance exam.
- The admit card must be kept safe until the process of counseling and admission is completely over.
Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2022 Result
- The result of Arunachal Pradesh ITI admission test 2022 will be released hopefully in the month of May 2022.
- On the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the test, a merit list will be prepared.
- According to their names in the merit list, the candidates will be invited to take part in the counseling process.
Counseling and Admission
- At the time of counseling, the candidates will be allowed to provide their choice for trade and institute.
- The candidates must carry their original documents at the time of counseling for verification.
- On the basis of rank of the candidate and the choice provide by them, seat will be allotted to them.
- After seat allotment, the candidates will have to visit the allotted institute and complete the formalities of admission.
- The candidates who fail to take admissions within the prescribed time limit will forfeit their seat and claim for admission.