The Department of Employment and Training, Andhra Pradesh will screen the candidates for admissions into different ITIs of the state. The admissions will be offered into different trades as per the choice, ranking and eligibility of the candidates. The interested candidates who also fulfill the eligibility criteria can submit their application form in online mode. In this article, the complete details related to Andhra Pradesh ITI Admission 2021 such as eligibility requirement, application process, admission procedure, etc are given.
Some of trades in which admissions will be offered are listed below.
- Computer Hardware and Network Maintenance
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant
- Draftsman Civil
- Draftsman Mechanic
- Electronics Mechanic
- Instrument Mechanic
- Mechanic Machine Tools
- Machinist Grinder
- Plastic Processing Operator
- Painter General
- Tools & Die Maker
The tentative dates related to AP ITI Admission 2021 are given below:
|Availability of application form||To be notified|
|Last date to submit the application form||To be notified|
|Release of merit list||To be notified|
|Beginning of choice filling||To be notified|
|Allotment of seats||To be notified|
|Commencement of admission process||To be notified|
The application form for Andhra Pradesh ITI Admission 2021 will be released on the official website. The candidates who fulfill the eligibility for admission can submit their application form in online mode.
- In the application form, the candidates will have to provide their basic personal details such as name, gender, date of birth, domicile, community, mobile number, email id, etc.
- The candidates must provide all the information accurately as the incorrect form will get rejected.
- The candidates should submit the filled-in application form on or before the last date. Application forms received after the last date will not be considered.
- Along with the application form, the candidates will also have to provide a prescribed amount of application fee.
- The candidates should take a printout of the duly filled application form and keep it safe for future reference.
- The application fee for the general candidates will be Rs. 250/- and for reserved category candidates, Rs. 150/-.
- The candidates can pay the application fee through net banking/ debit card/ credit card.
- Once submitted, the application fee will neither be refunded nor transferred.
The eligibility criteria will vary from one trade to another. However, the basic Andhra Pradesh ITI Admission 2021 eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
- The minimum and maximum age of the candidates should be 14 and 25 years respectively as on 1st August, 2019.
- A relaxation of 3 years in upper age will be given to the candidates belonging to OBC/ SC/ ST category candidates and of 10 years to the widows/ separated women candidates.
- The candidates should have passed their class 10th (SSC) exam or its equivalent from a recognized board/ university in order to be eligible.
- The candidates need to be physically fit to carry out the activities related to their trade.
Merit List & Counselling
- A merit list of the candidates will be prepared on the basis of their marks in the qualifying exam.
- The candidates will then have to participate in the counseling process as per the merit list.
- The candidates can provide the choice for trade and institute at the time of counseling.
- The allotment of the seats will be done according to the rank and choice of the candidates.
Andhra Pradesh ITI 2021 Admission Procedure
- After the seats have been allotted to the candidates, their allotment letter will be made available on the official website.
- The candidates should download their allotment letter and carry it to the allotted institute when they report for admission.
- The other important documents must also be carried by the candidates at the time of admissions.
- Those who fail to report for admissions during the specified time limit will forfeit their seats.
- The complete details of the admission process will be uploaded on the official website.
The list of the important documents that the candidates must carry along with them when they report to the allotted institute for taking admissions is given below. These documents must be carried in original and photocopy as well.
- SSC or equivalent mark sheet
- SSC or equivalent passing certificates
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- School leaving certificate
- Candidates’ address proof
- Medical fitness certificate
- Document to support the age of the candidate
- Passport size photographs